Hold Me Tight Workshop
This 2-day workshop is based on the highly researched method of couples therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy by Dr. Sue Johnson, and her successful book, Hold Me Tight®: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love. The focus of EFT is to help partners to understand more clearly each other’s deepest emotions – feelings that are often hidden, unexpressed or misunderstood. These emotional misses are the cause of most of the problems in the relationship. It also helps couples have conversations that increase emotional safety and security in their relationship.
At the Hold Me Tight Workshop, you will understand and experience how to:
- Affirm strengths in your relationship
- Address negative interaction patterns
- Understand more clearly each other’s emotions
- Understand your common arguments and why they repeat
- Recognize underlying reasons for your conflicts
- Learn how to repair and forgive
- Stop arguments and stay in important conversations
- Enhance your emotional and sexual relationship
- Improve your communication
- Be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other
This workshop is appropriate for couples of all stages of happiness or distress. It is offered in a non-judgmental, emotionally safe space for you and your partner to explore your relationship and the struggles that keep the two of you from either having a stronger relationship or having the relationship of your dreams.
Cost: $395 per couple